Suzuki recently launched a promotion to pit the all-new Kizashi against the Audi A4 and Acura TSX. After a week behind the wheel, that seemingly insane challenge makes sense. Surprised? We were.
With countless variants of the Up! concept, growing interest in diesel technology and a push for electric vehicles, VW has plans to bring it all to market... soon.
Yes... the song. GM's plug-in, gas-electric, range-extended hybrid gets its own theme song to explain the virtues and technology behind the Chevy Volt.
Also of interest:
- Minicar, EV on the way from Opel
- Prior driver of loaner Lexus in fatal crash told dealer of floormat issue
- Even while pursuing Volvo, Geely again mulling bid for Saab?
- GM investing $336 million in Detroit plant to build Chevrolet Volt
- J.D. Power releases sat-nav study findings, crowns Ford tops