The Infiniti G series relied on its lower cost of entry to make up for its shortcomings. With the G37X Sport, that's no longer the case.
We take the Nissan Leaf all-electric vehicle for a spin in So. Cal. to see if one mainstream automaker is finally ready to bring EVs to the masses.
The Swedish supercar manufacturer that swooped in to save Saab has pulled out of its deal with General Motors. So what does that mean for the future of the brand?
Also of interest:
- 2011 Kia Cadenza bows in Korea, replacing Amanti in the U.S.
- Bentley working on new sub-Continental shooting brake and crossover?
- Subaru WRX STI Special Edition headed for U.S. showrooms
- Electric Infiniti will stay true to brand's performance roots?
- Car and Driver announces 2010 10Best Cars
- The Baja 1000 - and Hummer vs. Toyota - has been decided