GM's batting average for selling rebadged Opels in the U.S. is practically nil, but the 2011 Buick Regal may be the exception that disproves the rule.
Buick's product renaissance is in full effect and the latest addition to the tribe is a Cruze-based compact spied in near-production guise.
The 2011 BMW 5 Series has arrived and in addition to a new platform, two new engines and scad of interior improves, the newest 5er is finally a looker.
Also of interest:
- Redesigned 2010 Infiniti G and 2011 QX joining M in LA
- VIDEO: Justin Bell shows off Lexus LFA in Jay Leno's Garage
- 600hp twin-turbo Audi R8 replacement in the works?
- New Hyundai 2.4-liter GDI four-cylinder makes 200 hp in 2011 Sonata
- Lexus to lease - not sell - all 500 LFA supercars in order to foil speculators
- Hyundai bumps the output of Genesis V8 by 10hp for 2010