It's rare that a vehicle lives up to our childhood expectations, but the MKIII R Cobra from Superformance delivers on every level.
When we saw the HPP Daytona at SEMA, we had to know more about this 600-hp homage to the '70s. Not only did we get more details, but we found out that HPP is working on a Camaro due to debut at next year's aftermarket extravaganza.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has once again announced the winners of its Top Safety Pick award – all 27 of them.
Also of interest:
- BMW M division pushing for hardcore version of next 1 Series
- NHTSA to add new side-impact crash test? [w/VIDEO]
- Mazda2 to make its North American debut
- Subaru version of Toyota FT-86 to be bigger, get substantially more power, AWD
- Forthcoming Audi A1 lineup reportedly to arrive without AWD