2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6-Speed – Click above for high-res image gallery This isn't our first sampling of the reborn Dodge Challenger. We've driven the SE, R/T and SRT8 variants before....
This is one of the trickier press releases we've ever had to parse, but here goes. Despite losing $�1.15 billion in the third quarter of 2009, General Motors sees this as a "solid foundation." GM...
Between the Buick Regal GS, front-wheel drive (and possible hybrid) Chevrolet Impala and the rumored Caprice SS, Bob Lutz has managed to release a scad officially unofficial details on General...
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: Holden-based, RWD 2012 Chevy SS coming after all?
- VIDEO: Montezemolo beaches Ferrari California at own World Finals in Valencia
- REPORT: Senator John McCain doesn't believe Chrysler will make it
- Chevy Volt color contest finalists include EV-ergreen, environMINT and Viridian Joule [w/VIDEO]
- Lotus Evora gets a U.S. pricetag, starts at $�73,200
- Officially Official: Mercedes-Benz buys 75% stake in Brawn GP, rebrands
- REPORT: Lutz says next Chevy Impala to stay front-drive, gain hybrid variant
- REPORT: Toyota Prius wagon, SUV in the works
- Caveat Emptor: Columbus, Ohio dealer taking deposits on Volt