2010 BMW X6 ActiveHybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery BMW's pitch on how great the X6 ActiveHybrid is goes like this: it's the world's most powerful hybrid vehicle, fuel...
BMW X5 xDrive35d - click above for high-res image gallery To mechanics of the Seventies, the phrase "Oldmobile 350 Diesel" is enough to cause heart palpitations. For many Americans, that...
2009 Pontiac G8 GXP – Click above for high-res image gallery If you're looking to get your hands on a Pontiac before the General Motors division shuts its doors for good, you'd better act...
Also of interest:
- Something Wicked This Way Comes: Arash AF-10 speeds towards production
- Hummer grinds gears: production of 2010 H3 and H3T resumes
- Rumormill: Mini delaying U.S. launch of Countryman crossover
- Carbon Footprints: Ditch the dog, get a Hummer H2, save the planet?
- REPORT: More than 25% of US bridges are "structurally deficient or functionally obsolete"
- Volkswagen GTI named Automobile Magazine car of the year