AMG's first crack at creating a supercar from scratch proves Mercedes' in-house tuning division isn't just about big engines and powerslides anymore.
Bugatti's first modern sedan is enough to make you weak in the knees at first glance, and that's before you get a load of its 8.0-liter W16 and $1.6 million price tag.
According to a recent report, General Motors will put the Cadillac Converj plug-in hybrid into production, spreading out the costs of its all-new Voltec drivetrain.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: BMW 5 Series Touring caught testing... but will it come to America?
- REPORT: Mullaly says global Ranger and Ka won't be offered in Ford's U.S. showrooms
- Officially Official: MV Agusta launches 2010 F4 superbike
- VIDEO: BMW teases new 5 Series sedan ahead of unveiling using amazing kinetic sculpture
- REPORT: Chrysler disbands ENVI group, EV development will continue