Kia puts out another competent runabout with strong styling, a quality interior and the driving dynamics to match the competition from Honda and Mazda -- all for thousands less.
The fifth installment of our karting series delves into the trials and tribulations of owning, running and practicing in a kart, right before we head to the track for our first race.
Edmunds crunched the numbers and determined tax payers dolled out around $24k for each vehicle sold during the Cash for Clunkers program. The White House disagrees and issues a sharp response to the site.
Also of interest:
- SEMA Preview: Subaru bringing tuned STI, Legacy and 1969 360 van
- Autoline on Autoblog with John McElroy
- REPORT: Convertible Toyobaru FT-86 in the works
- VIDEO: GM offers sneak peek at mystery crate engine headed for SEMA
- VIDEO: SHO vs. SHO on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien