We tow, brake, climb and drive Dodge's new line of Heavy-Duty pickups to find out if the hardcore Rams are ready to conquer the work site and then head out for a night on the town.
The Aprilia Dorsoduro 750 is the two-wheeled embodiment of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. And that's a good thing.
The Cadillac CTS-V Challenge is over and despite early predictions, a BMW M3 driven by a 21-year-old Autoblog devotee has taken out Bob Lutz and his supercharged sedan.
Also of interest:
- SEMA Preview: Suzuki showing Kizashi-strong lineup
- REPORT: BMW builds E34 M5 Convertible, keeps it secret for 20 long years
- Mitsubishi sketches out Concept-cX-influenced compact crossover for 2010
- SEMA 2009: Hennessey preps a 500-hp carbon look Genesis Coupe
- Edmunds: Cash for Clunkers cost taxpayers $24k per car, not $4k