Is the all-new Buick LaCrosse America's answer to Lexus or will it continue to be the preferred conveyance of octogenarians? We drive Buick's newest savior for a week to find out.
Consumer Reports has released the results from its annual reliability survey and the findings show that Ford has made major gains to place itself among or ahead the most reliable Japanese brands.
The Honda Accord Crosstour hasn't exactly set the world on fire, so if given the choice, would you pick the JDM Odyssey or the Accord Tourer over Honda's latest entry into the psuedo-CUV set?
Also of interest:
- SEMA Preview: Hyundai finally delivers racer-friendly Genesis Coupe R-Spec
- Fisker buys GM's Wilmington Delaware plant
- Wall Street Journal makes early Chrysler, Dodge and Fiat predictions
- BMW looking at cheaper 5 Series Gran Turismo, rules out M model
- SEMA Preview: Lingenfelter to show off Camaro-based Pontiac Trans Am