After poring over the details of the Lexus LFA, we finally get a chance to pilot the V10-powered supercar at Miami-Homestead Speedway. The verdict? It's good, but there's more to the story than 0-60 times and a carbon fiber architecture.
The R5 is far-and-away one of our favorite Renaults, and we're obviously not alone. French motorcycle builder Lazareth thought it was time to update the mid-engine runabout for the modern age, so it fit a 3.5-liter V8 amidships to create a $100k tribute to the factory tuner.
When M. Kawabata threw his Nissan S13 into a corner during a D1 competition, the rear end enters the turn first -- and he kept it under control. It's being called "drifting history" and "the perfect drift." Check out the video and judge for yourself.
Also of interest:
- VIDEO: Volvo gives sneak preview of new S60 sedan... to a blind artist
- NHTSA releases new info about crash that prompted Toyota floormat recall
- Mini 'Countryman' crossover skipping Detroit for Geneva?
- Toyota Celica or Scion tC? Toyota reportedly deliberating over production FT-86 nameplate
- Former President Bush asks Obama to exit the car business