Jonny and Drew head out on an impromptu adventure in Hotckhis' autocross prepped 1970 Challenger and discover that happiness is an aftermarket alternator away.
In our fourth installment of Introduction to Karting, we pick a set of wheels, get it up to spec and finally get ready to hit the track.
In lieu of a one-make race series for the LFA, Lexus is considering offering a stripped-out, track focused version of its V10-powered supercar.
Also of interest:
- Porsche to share platforms with VW, possibly 911
- VIDEO: Ultima claims Top Gear track record without show's authorization
- Ford Racing to announce race-only 2010 Boss 302R Mustang
- VIDEO: Bob Lutz prepares for V-Series Challenge at Monticello
- SEMA Preview: Will GM debut a bowtie-badged Raptor fighter?