This isn't just another Eleanor replica -- this is the real deal. The same 1967 Shelby GT500 piloted by Nick Cage in Gone in Under Sixty Seconds. And yes, we drove it like we stole it.
In a video that should be titled "Things You Can't Do in a Corolla," the FT-86 has been caught in motion and sound at the Nürburgring in Germany, and it looks like an epic, budget thrill ride.
Depending on where you live, you might be able to get a new 2010 Lotus Exige Stealth or 2010 Lotus Exige Scura, but not both, and neither unless you get crackin'.
Other news of import
- Veritas RS III Roadster ready for production
- Nissan Land Glider could come to the States as an Infiniti
- Trouble in U.K. TelevisionLand: Has Fifth Gear been canceled?
- Mitsubishi Evo XI could get plug-in tech in 2013
- VIDEO: Things to do in your Ferrari F430 Challenge racer when you're bored on straightaways