SEMA, Chevy, eBay and Hurst have teemed up to auction off a Hurst-tuned Camaro with the proceeds going to the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund, "a program that fosters industry leadership by supporting the education of students pursuing careers in the automotive aftermarket."
Win the auction and in addition to an all-expense-paid trip to this November's SEMA show in Las Vegas, you'll be rolling in a thoroughly-modified 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, kitted out in red and silver graphics, 20-inch polished wheels, an Eibach suspension and a host of other mods. Make the jump to get the details,.and if you want to help a poor, struggling, underprivileged automotive engineer out, here's the link to the eBay auction. Opening bid is $10,000 -- happy bidding.
Hurst/SEMA Camaro Auction
In a nutshell, SEMA, in cooperation with Chevrolet, eBay Motors and Hurst Performance Vehicles, announced that it will auction a special pre-production HURST/Camaro prior to the 2009 SEMA Show. The proceeds are to benefit the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund, a program that fosters industry leadership by supporting the education of students pursuing careers in the automotive aftermarket.
This very special HURST/Camaro is serial #3 and is the first HURST/Camaro to be offered to the public. This 445 Horsepower beauty is finished in Hurst's best bad-boy colors; brilliant black with honest-to-goodness real painted silver and red stripes. Hurst hardware could pass for art; especially the massive 20" polished forged aluminum HURST T-2 wheels, a Hurst Billet/Plus short-throw shifter with a special red anodized HARD-DRIVE® billet pistol-grip shift handle, a Hurst AIR-SPEED® rear deck spoiler. The Eibach suspension and Magnaflow stainless performance exhaust system deliver more attitude and performance to match the looks of this stellar performance machine. The interior has a personalized HURST/Camaro dash plaque and logo embroidered floor mats. Signatures from the Hurst Executive Team, Linda Vaughn and "Doc" Watson will be on the car and documentation is provided to complete the car's provenance guaranteeing that it is truly one-of-a-kind.
The winning bidder gets:
HURST/CAMARO EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- HURST Billet/Plus HARD-DRIVE™ with red anodized aluminum shift handle
- HURST 20" polished forged wheels with black and red center cap "H" logos
- BFG KDW Performance tires
- HURST AIR-SPEED™ Rear Deck Spoiler
- HURST Exterior logo graphics: red and black "H" logos
- HURST Silver and Red body graphics
- HURST/Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust system
- HURST/Eibach Suspension
- HURST embroidered logo Floor mats
- HURST/CAMARO personalized "SEMA Special" interior identification badge
- Certificate of Authenticity confirming that this is serial #3 HURST/Camaro
- Vehicle signatures from the Hurst Executive Team, Linda Vaughn and "Doc" Watson
- HURST logo car cover
SEMA EXPERIENCE FOR TWO INCLUDES: