Suzuki may be in the throws of a product renaissance that started with the SX4 and continues with this: the 2010 Kizashi, a Camcord competitor that's actually an entertaining steer.
In our latest Introduction to Karting installment, we pick out a series, lay out a budget and figure out how much of our kids' college fund we'll be sacrificing at the altar of speed.
Though the Regal's been on sale in China for nearly a year, the North American model will apparently differ slightly from its CDM counterpart, and we've got the first image to prove it.
Other news of import
- High-performance Buick Regal GS coming plan?
- Dodge Challenger goes Plum Crazy Purple for 2010
- OC 2009: 2011 Ford Super Duty makes surprise stop
- Ford owns brand loyalty in 2009; Scorned Saturn, Pontiac buyers will look outside of GM
- Former Ford employee arrested for stealing trade secrets