Is the new VW Golf MkV1 enough to woo hatch-averse Americans out of their sedans and into something with an added helping of practicality? We trek over to its Wolfsburg birthplace to find out.
The performance-partsgasm at SEMA may be down on fuel this year because of the state of the economy, but that isn't stopping the Chrysler Group from unveiling four concepts based its most aftermarket friendly models.
Mansory isn't one to shy away from the controversial, so it's no surprise that they've turned their attention to Porsche's not-so-traditional Panamera.
Other news of import
- Massa charges that Alonso knew about Piquet crash plan
- Men can't help but enjoy fast cars - it's that testosterone thing again
- Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition announced [w/VIDEO]
- Harley-Davidson kills off Buell, will sell stake in MV Agusta [w/VIDEO]
- Only one buyer has returned a GM vehicle under new 60-day guarantee; transaction prices up $8k