The Equinox wades into a segment rife with competition, but after spending some time at finishing school, Chevy's restyled crossover may finally have the goods to compete with the best from the U.S. and Japan.
While it's not a tire-shredding sports sedan, after spending time with the 2010 Nissan Altima, we understand why it's the brand's best selling model.
After pausing to listen to its dealers for input and suggestions, Buick has just announced the name of its next mid-size sedan. The Buick Regal is officially back and it's due to go on sale next year.
Other news of import
- Energy Secretary Chu: "I would put every cent into electric cars"
- Improvements to 2010 Porsche 997 Turbo slash ten seconds from 'Ring time
- Lamborghini offering 0% financing on new Murciélago LP640 models
- Motor Trend announces SUV of the Year contenders
- CTS-V Challenge opened up to any would-be Caddy killers