The vintage vehicles we've come to love aren't genuinely vintage at all -– they're classic bodies wrapped around modern mechanicals. And the GT40 Mk1 proves what motoring -- not merely driving -- is really about.
Less than a week after the Toyota FT-86 concept was revealed, a camo-clad prototype has been spotted at the Nurburgring. But is it the Toyota version or Subaru's variant?
Hold on to your butts, people. Ford Racing and Roush Fenway Racing have unveiled their new stock car based on the poniest of pony cars, dropping the Fusion in favor of Mustang-inspired shell.
Other news of import
- Spy Shots: Unibody 2011 Ford Explorer cometh
- Subaru planning to revive SVX with coupe version of Sports Tourer
- VIDEO: Lexus LF-A does everything but go on sale, including drifting... sorta
- Cadillac quietly unveils new, old-look logo
- Top Gear faces mounting criticism over costly new stunts. Again.