Volkswagen is attempting to remind potential GTI buyers that the new MkVI is both a direct descendant of and flag bearer for the original 1983 MkI GTI. Which begs the question: Is it?
We've been waiting for a convertible version of the Camaro for almost as long as we've been waiting for the Camaro itself, but before Chevy steps up, Drop Top Customs is here to deliver open-aired pony car thrills.
Rather than try to wow everyone with fairy-dust tech in concepts that will never see the outside of an exhibition hall, Daihatsu is keeping things simple, small, and real.
Other news of import
- Russian designer works with Zagato on ZR1-based Iso Rivolta Marella concept
- VIDEO: Production spec Lexus LF-A opens the taps outside the 'Ring
- Toyota's solution for troublesome floormats: Tie them down
- BMW developing new 0 Series on Mini platform
- Porsche Panamera Convertible is coming soon