With proven Land Cruiser bloodlines, and the Tundra's V8 muscle underhood, the seven-passenger LX competes in the rarefied full-size luxury SUV segment. But what does this Japanese entrant hold over its British and American counterparts?
In one of the strangest rumors we've heard recently, DeLorean Motor Company is considering buying the plant and the Solstice/Sky platform from GM and putting it back into production as a new DMC.
Nissan is pulling out all the zero emission stops at the upcoming Tokyo Motor Show. In addition to the expected Leaf electric vehicle, the Japanese automaker will also be showing off a new city car concept called the Land Glider.
Other news of import
- Ferrari 458 Italia price emerges at $240,000 in alleged leaked document
- New VW Beetle coming in two years, Scirocco still not in cards for U.S.
- Infiniti confirms production of 2012 M35 Hybrid
- Mark LaNeve leaving GM effective October 15
- Hyundai and GReddy team up for 350-hp Genesis Coupe