Acura calls the ZDX "a provocative luxury four-door sports coupe." We call it an odd addition to a rather conservative line of products. But can SH-AWD and a high-tech V6 overcome its utilitarian shortcomings? We find out.
Autoblog is going karting, jumping in as rookies and making some newbie mistakes so you won't have to. In our first installment, we take a look at the karts and classes before diving into the deep end.
The new police cruiser from GM has been designed specifically to woo precincts away from the Crown Vic, and does so with seats designed to accommodate an officer's belt, a humongous in-dash screen and a 355-hp V8. Too bad the only way we'll get to experience it is from the back seat.
Other news of import
- Lincoln MKS EcoBoost earns second place in 6versus8.com showdown, should we care?
- Ferrari crafts a dozen 599 HGTE specials for China
- Land Rover reportedly puts plans for seven-seat LR2 on ice
- Audi plans to produce e-tron, begin testing prototypes within two years
- Dodge splits off Ram brand with new exec appointments