click to visit AutoblogGreen
Do we have a consensus yet on which version of the Chevy Volt is the best-looking? If votes have already been cast, then we might need a recount now that the Vauxhaull Ampera is here. We can offer you some detail overload on the 2010 Prius while you're thinking.
- 2010 Prius detail overload: will get 49 mpg highway rating; 100,000 sales predicted for 2009
- Geneva 2009: Ford's all-electric Tourneo Connect
- Geneva 2009: Ampera comes branded with Opel and Vauxhaull badges
- Geneva 2009: Kia c'eed hybrid and ISG
- Geneva 2009: Dacia introduces its first concept, the 44.4 mpg Duster
- Geneva Preview: Volkswagen unleashes the goods on new Polo
- Geneva Preview: Magna debuts new EV concept
- Geneva Preview: BMW X3 xDrive20d rescue vehicle, 36.2 mpg (U.S.)
- Geneva Preview: Ford iosis MAX concept hints at next-gen Focus
- Toyota will sell second-gen Priuses alongside 2010 models in Japan, not in U.S.
- Officially, official: Peugeot to offer re-badged Mitsubishi i MiEVs
- Officially, official: Tesla Motors store coming to Chicago
- Chinese carmaker Roewe testing electric car in Australia?
- VW MK VI Golf made from over 40% recycled materials
- EVCast offers up panel of "experts" to take your electric car questions tomorrow
- Report: 32.7 million electric cars by 2015
- MIT unveils "Eleanor" 2009 World Solar Challenge competitor