click to visit AutoblogGreen
Sunsets make for excellent automobile photography, as these new pictures of the Chevy Volt and the Rinspeed iChange make clear. Tasty. Tasty like a fast food plug-in hybrid charging station.
- Swedish McDonad's might offer plug-in hybrid stations soon
- GM consulant: Volt may have a halo, but it will not be GM's savior
- In the AutoblogGreen Garage: 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Better Place CEO says he needs the Big Three
- FTC loses case against Dutchman Enterprises LLC
- Dimpled vinyl wrap more efficient than paint?
- 1998 Panoz Q9: A hybrid race car ahead of its time
- Price of oil down, but gas could hit $2.50 before spring
- X-Prize logo and name used to fool eBay bidders (and us)
- Glenn Beck forgets to keep mouth shut on issues he's wrong about, like biodiesel
- Ford plans to offer a four-cylinder option in all of its cars
- Fiat 500 Convertible revealed!
- NYPD goes green with Nissan Altima Hybrids
- Geneva Preview: Details on Rinspeed iChange concept filter out
- Mercedes-Benz S400 BlueHybrid arriving in the U.S. this summer
- Skoda Superb GreenLine officially launched