click to visit AutoblogGreen
It doesn't take much to make auto journalist Dan Neil happy. Just a plug on whatever car he's talking about. For all its beauty, the Honda FCX Clarity comes up short. Other plugged in stories include EV news from 1915 and EVCast, the musical. Who says being green isn't fun?
- Oh, if only the beautiful FCX Clarity came with a plug
- Stimulus bill pumps up plug-ins, public transit, trains, smart grid
- Prius proves pricey come repair time
- Still stealing: 606 gallons of diesel fuel taken in Fort Myers
- Will Israeli military be a Better Place?
- Geneva preview: Fisker's European strategy - and have you seen these pics?
- No surprise: Nissan-built small Chrysler model in trouble
- Neil Young eat your heart out: presenting EVCast, the musical
- Electric cars prove ideally suited for Detroit taxi service ... in 1915
- Greenlings: Why do so many green cars have only three wheels?
More headlines after the jump.
- Win a maple leaf smart fortwo edit10n, eh
- England beats Germany in smart fortwo
- 2010 Porsche Panamera to get standard auto start/stop
- Hybrids dominate the Intellichoice Best Overall Value of the Year Awards
- Fiat to unveil 500 cabrio, shows foggy teaser
- Hybrid motorcycles come to America
- Green driving techniques help you live the spirit of Valentine's day
- VIDEO: Bikes answer "Will it blend?" affirmatively
- Fuel director Josh Tickell booked on Monday's Leno
- Geneva preview: Nissan Qazana teaser shines a light
- Mazda to further refine Wankel rotary engine for more efficiency?
- eBay find of the day: Hymotion Plug-in Prius
- First Mahindra pickup trucks to be imported from India
- Renault scraps plans for next generation of large cars
- Th!nk City nominated for Brit Insurance Designs of the Year
- Ze EV? Valeo, Michelin team up for French electric car champion