click to visit AutoblogGreen
Did you know gullible is not in the dictionary? Turns out some green car hypsters think you don't know that and want to see you luxury electric cars on eBay and something called a "Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell." I guess in these hard economic times, people think they just gotta try every angle. For something real, check out this video.
- FTC cracks down on Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell scam
- Ford confirms Transit Connect EV with Smith Electric for 2010
- Bob Lutz to retire at the end of 2009
- In the AutoblogGreen Garage: 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
- Potential fraudsters trying to sell luxury electric cars on eBay
- ElectricAid pushes Th!nk City to the limit in video review
- Efforts to increase ethanol concentrations in gasoline face UL hurdle
- MINI E delayed? Not exactly, but it is perhaps too popular
- Nissan applies for DOE loan program, purpose unknown
- So, what's all this (garbage-powered electric truck), then?
- Audi adds dual clutch S-Tronic to Euro A4 and A5
- London-to-Edinburgh smart fortwo ad not misleading
- Thermoelectric generator in a Volkswagen Golf Plus lowers fuel use by 5%
- Is Nissan killing its electric car?
- Hyundai's i30 blue will be first with ISG (stop start) technology
- SsangYong going for "radical restructuring" and "business as usual"
- VIDEO: Honda S2000 owner's first drive after electric conversion