click to visit AutoblogGreen
Colin Powell likes the Fisker Karma, yes he does. We found that out this week, but what about the brand new Mission One electric motorcycle or the Heuliez Friendly, a very French electric van? Inquiring minds need to know.
- Mission One EV sport bike explodes out of stealth at 150 MPH!
- Washington 2009: modded Prius is part solar PHEV, part bed, part crazy
- Washington 2009: Colin Powell likes the Fisker Karma
- Doctor's Lexus hybrid explodes in Arkansas, "explosive device" found
- BMW diesels qualify for federal tax credits up to $1,800
- Economic situation forces Mitsubishi to cancel diesel Lancer rally program
- Mercedes-Benz to enter U.S. CNG market with a natural gas B-Class?
- Toyota dealers in Japan race hybrids in Prius Cup
- First Chevy Volt engines will come from Aspern, Austria
- General Motors launches ChallengeX followup: EcoCar, the NeXt Challenge
- Video: Interview with Cyril Lacroix about the Heuliez Friendly
- Tazzari releases more details on Zero electric city car
- "Small equals cheap' mentality means we won't get Audi A1 in US
- UK company goes for converted electric Ford Transit vans for landscaping duty
- KTM puts a 2010 sale date on its electric dirtbike
- College students turn dining hall fry oil into biodiesel
- Renault adds eco2 branding to low-end Dacia lineup