click to visit AutoblogGreen
Aerodynamic automobiles take many shapes, from the Mindset electric car (above, left) to the BioTrike (middle) and the Aptera 2e (right). All of this variety may help you answer one very important question: would you trade power for efficiency?
- Exxon Mobil posts record $45.2 billion profit in 2008
- Mindset electric car hits the road in style
- Pics a plenty: Aptera 2e caught with no pants on
- Responses to Obama's move, and looking at the potential of a $10,000 PHEV tax credit
- Ferrari tested at least three different KERS configurations in F1 car
- More details on the RORMaxx Formula AE wind-assisted car
- It's Friday: Making roadkill live again through recycling
- Is a VW Rabbit GTD coming? Not officially to the U.S. at this point
- New MetroKing taxi could be equipped with hybrid power
- Shelby Super Cars revises incredible claims (again!), now almost credible
- What's green, three-wheeled and can park by the blue signs?
- Proof that DIY electric motorcycles can be built for under 3K
- 2008 Petroleum demand sinks to 2003 levels
- Automakers and CARB meet to negotiate CO2 standards?
More headlines after the jump.
- Brazilian company Maxi-Eco to enter Auto X Prize
- Sustainable biodiesel summit takes place this weekend in San Francisco
- Citroen planning new eco-brand, start-stop across the board
- New BMW diesels feature incorrect fueling protection system
- Bentley lets out teaser video for new green supercar
- UQM Technologies improves results, only loses $764K in last quarter
- Volkswagen adds 7-speed DSG to European CC
- U-Haul jumps onto the car sharing club bandwagon
- Lotus praises UK government's new boost for green technology
- Swedes give a hand up, Th!nk to give 1,000 cars
- 2009 Toyota Aygo drops CO2 emissions to 106 g/km