click to visit AutoblogGreen
It's all about the money. Tesla gives up on San Jose move because of money issues. Meanwhile, we discover that rich people are really the ones lusting after an electric car. There's got to be a way to bring those two camps together. Oh, and if your car is as aerodynamic as a rocket, then deer will be safer. Srsly.
- Who wants electric cars? Rich people!
- Tesla gives up on San Jose move
- The stuff of nightmares: Biomass-fueled autonomous robot
- Video of Plug In America's Inaugural Parade West - with 70 electric cars
- Toyota increases its iQ with hypermiling stunt
- Hybrid Technologies delivers LiVTM WISE, Corvette guy loves it
- BMW launches 730Ld, a 32 mpg (U.S.) luxury sedan, in Europe
- Electric Jaguar XF to paint Copenhagen green
- BMW could launch Z10 ED, an efficient supercar
- eBay Find of the Day: 1993 smart Roadster?
- Audi claims best in class mileage for Q5, still can't touch the TDI
- Aerocivic gets a website, deer should now be safer
- UK government wants £2.5 billion auto loans used for green projects
- Notice anything new around here? ABG v2.5
- BMW X6 ActiveHybrid to arrive by year's end