click to visit AutoblogGreen
Exciting claims about a new and cleaner technology are a dime a dozen - or cheaper - in the green car world, but when we heard what Shelby Supercars was saying about its upcoming EV, we did a double take. We put a little more stock in the things that Henrik Fisker told us about the Karma (and a new, lower-cost model). As for the "who knows?" category, try this: Fiat 500 to U.S. in 2010?
- Shelby Supercars makes some incredible claims about its upcoming EV
- Detroit 2009: Henrik Fisker talks about the future of the Karma, and a low-cost model
- Detroit 2009: Automotive X Prize status report
- Loremo 120-mpg and all-electric prototypes should be on the road soon
- VW Touareg TDIs finish 1-2 in Dakar Rally
- SAIC to launch hybrid Roewe 750 next year
- Aptera giving rides in the 2e at TED
- Audi R10 TDI not done yet; two will run in private hands in Europe
- Elon Musk discusses the state of affairs at Tesla
- Ask and you shall receive: Fiat 500 to U.S. in 2010?
- Tata: Nano to get diesel by end of 2011
- European journos get first taste of Honda Insight in Spain
- Dodge reportedly delays light duty diesel for Ram
- Th!nk still has pulse, Ener1 to purchase stake, may build in U.S.
- Tesla calls Town Hall meetings after email fails to calm angry buyers
- Ford Fiesta named car of the year by What Car?