click to visit AutoblogGreen
Israeli-based electric car dealmakers Better Place can now tick Canada off their list of places to set up shop. The company announced a new deal in Ontario yesterday. Meanwhile, over in Singapore, we learned how $1.3 million isn't really $1.3 million, courtesy of AMPLE Motion. What we haven't learned quite yet is whether or not the Baracktank is emissions legal.
- Is it more eco-friendly to keep your old car or buy new?
- President's new ride may be diesel-powered, but is it emissions legal?
- Toyota plans production hydrogen car by 2015
- PROBIO inaugurates the first biodiesel rewards card
- JCI-Saft to produce Li-Ion packs for Azure Dynamics hybrid vans
- Michigan man believes his flying saucer is the answer
- Better Place goes Canadian with Ontario electric car partnership
- AMG puts up the white flag in the Autobahn power war
- Detroit 2009: Johnson Controls shows off re3 concept
- Be careful of AMPLE's claim that they've got $1.34 million in plug-in vehicle orders
- Greenpeace trying hard to block London Heathrow expansion
- 14 hours left to vote in the ABG Best of Detroit poll
- Almost 70 plug-in vehicles will take part in Inaugural Parade West
- AMPLE comes clean: $1.3 million isn't really $1.3 million
- Skycar takes off on 3,7000-mile flying road trip
- Michigan man creates electric Bug, hopes to commercialize