click to visit AutoblogGreen
Aside from the obvious (four wheels, a windshield, etc.), the one thing that the three cars you see above all share is a plug. The Cadillac Converj, the Ford Focus EV mule and the Toyota FTEV all show us what the big automakers have in mind for the coming years, and that plug will play a big role. Just saying.
- ABG Quick Drive: Ford Focus EV mule [w/VIDEO]
- XtremeGreen prices EM2-A09 electric motorcycle at $7,999
- Detroit 2009: the ugliest Tesla Roadster you've ever seen
- Volt chief engineer still thinks hydrogen is the long term answer
- Miles per gallon: Overrated?
- Electric vehicle-to-grid network arrives in Newark, DE
- Toyota to sell batteries to other automakers
- Detroit 2009: Cadillac Converj, Audi Sportback win Eyes on Design Awards
- Ford to give 100 drivers early access to Fiesta, apply now!
- Instructable of the Day: 48-Volt electric bicycle
- EVA Track T800: a 2WD, biodiesel-powered adventure motorcycle
- Sollers offers to buy Ssangyong, make models in Russia
- Segway on its last legs?
- Toyota's FTEV might be aimed at car-sharing services
- Environmental group launches anti-Dakar Rally campaign
- Daimler only planning to use Tesla batteries for first 1,000 smart eds