KTM, the Austrian purveyor of both two- and four-wheeled motoring lust, has made it clear that it's a force to be reckoned with as it branches out into other enthusiast markets with such ridiculously awesome products as the X-Bow roadster and its RC8 superbike. Two things that remain a constant feature through all of the firm's recent products are the orange, black and white color pallette and its angular design language. These features, along with KTM's race-ready heritage, makes conceptual vehicle design for the company extremely interesting and proof comes in the form of six concepts designed by industrial design students at FH JOANNEUM University.
- KTM AX - A radical off-road four-wheel vehicle concept
- KTM sr 85 Deuce - An environmentally-friendly lightweight vehicle
- KTM CX - A racing vehicle that brings motocross to the water
- KTM 360° - A super-light, silent electric bike
- KTM Ascender Flight Vehicle - A gas turbine-propelled flying vehicle
- KTM Barracuda - A hydrofoil boat
[Source: FH JOANNEUM University]