click to visit AutoblogGreen
Everything old is new again, whether we're talking about this 1967 electric vehicle or the new biodiesel Bentleys for the Queen. As we ring in the New Year, it looks like we may need to update our vocabulary and think about the $600 million American spend each day on gasoline. Happy New Year!
- At Witz' End: Other Views on Detroit
- Low gas prices are kind of like a $1 billion daily bailout
- For the New Year, a look back at a 1967 electric vehicle from BMW (that's Boulevard Machine Works)
- Toyota: if you need them, Prius replacement batteries are "no big deal"
- EEStor partner patent may keep eenthusiasts eexcited
- Motorcycles soon to be allowed in UK bus lanes
- Uh oh... green words to be banished from the dictionary!
- New wind turbine could dramatically increase generation efficiency
- Taking a ride in the Air Car
- Piaggio gets €150 million from EIB, will invest in green tech
- Ford says Fusion hybrid batteries will be available if needed
- Brazil's Petrobras to open ethanol fuel stations in Japan
- The Queen's Bentleys go biodiesel
- Inhabitat looks at top green transport trends of the year
- Hydrogen RX-9 rumors pop back up
- Euro Chevy Matiz now available with LPG conversion
- Hodge Hawk three-wheeler concept from New Zealand