click to visit AutoblogGreen
Which fiction do we want to believe, that Santa drives a GEM or that hydrogen makes for a good Bond villain? Or perhaps the one about Aptera delivering a car by the end of the year or maybe the EEStor EESU.
- Santa drives a GEM
- So, that James Bond hydrogen villain isn't all that realistic, huh?
- Prius generates power in Massachusetts snowstorm
- EEStor gets patent for EESU, we get some details
- Tesla takes on oil-soaked Henry Ford
- BMW to Ferrari re: KERS: Sorry 'bout your lack of competitiveness
- Subaru indefinitely delays diesel Impreza launch in UK
- Could a gasoline engine outperform diesels? MUSIC might be the answer
- Indiana police department abandons E85 test for cost reasons
- Fiat plans new brand for low-cost cars
- Aptera likely to miss end-of-year delivery date
- Senator Evan Bayh proposes $1.6B investment in battery manufacturing, smart grid and EVs
- Do you want to save gas? Stick to the speed limit!
- Peru to stop used cars imports in 2010
- Ex-Tesla VP Siry calls for either taxing up gas prices or dropping CAFE
- EPA Administrator declares that CO2 CAN'T be considered for power plants!