click to visit AutoblogGreen
From the Energetique evMe team in Australia, to the new Prius teasers to Christmas wishes from Tazzari, yesterday was a good chance to get into the holiday spirit over at AutoblogGreen. I mean, who doesn't think that an official 41 mpg rating for the Ford Fusion Hybrid isn't quite the present?
- Ford Fusion Hybrid officially rated at 41 mpg on the highway
- Liposuction biodiesel might be a hoax, redux
- Better Place answers questions about home charging, Obama's interest
- Th!nk now under "public administration"
- Corvette plant's old paint recycled for power
- Australians get another all-electric car option with Energetique evMe
- Tazzari gives update and electrifying Christmas wishes
- Toyota unleashes new set of Prius teasers
- SAE to launch program to create standard plug for EVs
- Ssangyong out of money; what does it mean for Phoenix?
- Mitsubishi MiEV visits Monaco, readies Euro homologation
- CO2 based motorbike tax goes into effect in Spain