click to visit AutoblogGreen
Do you want your green car news serious or fun? If the former, check out Biodiesel: War required?. If the latter, then take a close look at that image in the middle of the collage above. It's the first sighting of the Chevy Volt from the Transformers 2 movie as a toy. This version is called the the Chevy Jolt.
- Biodiesel: War required?
- Fresh from the Transformers toy aisle: the Chevy
- Take off the cinder blocks: Chevy Volt gets Alcoa aluminum wheels
- 2010 Chevrolet Equinox; direct injected with 30 mpg!
- As seen on TV: Barefoot electric ATV from Mythbusters nearing production
- Jetta TDI, Benz ML320 BlueTEC finalists for 2009 North American Car/Truck of the Year
- VIDEO: Stressed about driving an SUV in NYC? Take the bike lane
- Chrysler recommits to diesel and hybrid Ram, if the company survives
- GM's Jon Laukner claims engine plant delay won't slow Volt
- Sam Perry, Oprah's shoulder to cry on, talks Tesla Roadster #100
- Th!nk hints that Norwegian government aid might be coming after all
- Audi expands A4 lineup with less expensive, more efficient models
- Could a hybrid MPV - based on the iQ or the Prius - be coming from Toyota?
- Spyshots: Chevy Beat spotted on the wild!
- Cadillac Volt rumors resurface; headed to Detroit?
- Elon Musk comes to Detroit
- Honda vows to release electric motorcycle within 2 years
- Energie Ouest Suisse joins Renault-Nissan in yet another EV venture
- London C-Charge on the chopping block?
- Th!nk update #413705: at least some Norwegian politicians want to help electric car company
- ZAP execs say bailout money should go to electric startups
- Could discovery of space aliens lead to doubling your Zero X range?
- Obama green car update: working with Better Place? going pro-ethanol with Vilsak?
- A Voltron for lithium batteries? 14 companies, Argonne National Lab join forces
- London announces that Aston Martin has winning bus design
- Economic downturn hits the hydrogen economy
- Grassroots Motorsports Magazine sponsoring
trashbudget race car challenge
- Will the economy force Obama to back off on efficiency plans?
- GEM NEVs lack "the right stuff"; Army decides against electric cars