click to visit AutoblogGreen
Over in Norway today, the Th!nk drama continued and we don't expect it to end any time soon. Following up on something that happened in the UK, Tesla needed to step in an clear up some of Top Gear's "mischaracterizations." Speaking of mischaracterization, do you know your gallons per mile?
- You may know about MPG. But do you know your gallons per mile?
- Tesla clarifies some of Top Gear's "mischaracterizations"
- Volvo S60 concept features GTDi engine technology and 47 mpg
- Friendly but fighting: the history of Tesla and Fisker
- Audi Q5 Hybrid DOA
- Think may be saved by Stein Erik Hagen's double-or-nothing plan
- Ford has a hit with new Fiesta sedan, America waits anxiously
- Ford's Jim Farley confident company can sell small cars at a profit
- Hybrid drivetrains filtering down to boats
- Ener1: Think's possible bankruptcy not a problem. Yet
- Battery start-up Sakti3 Inc bets on Detroit, might have new battery breakthrough
- Nissan set to attack small commercial segment
- Australia's Holden gets first-ever Energy and Environment Director
- Dept. of unfortunate timing: JSP touts Th!nk's choice of ARPRO recycled polypropylene
- Will Indianapolis or San Francisco be the electric car capital of the US?
- Does an LPG conversion make this HUMMER green?