click to visit AutoblogGreen
How much of GM's portion of the bailout money will go towards making the Chevy Volt a real car? We don't know, but we do know it'll cost the General $750 million to develop the plug-in car. Meanwhile, should Toyota take over GM? One professor at UCLA says yes.
- GM to spend $750 mil on Volt development
- UCLA professor of economics: Toyota should take over GM
- Want bailout money, Detroit? Then stop opposing California's emissions standards
- AutoblogGreen wins Ford Fusion hybrid mileage challenge: 43.1 mpg!
- Miami EV Project converts VW Golf to electric drive
- Tesla delivering the 100th Roadster today
- Better Place: more partnerships in Japan; electric car parking lot opens in Israel
- Emirates to ban old cars for the sake of the environment?
- Solar Taxi arrives at UN Climate conference after 17 months on the road
- Chrysler and Chery officially pull the plug on small car venture
- Holden Volt coming in 2012 without Green Car Innovation Funds
- Detroit church turns Sunday into SUVday with prayer for auto industry
- Rendered speculation: Could MINI revive the Moke?
- G-Wiz doing just fine, thanks
- Ford lines up low-CO2 offerings across the range to benefit from new VED regulations