click to visit AutoblogGreen
Today's hot topics: Celebrities in diesels, GM's death list, and the decline of electric car sales. For our Southern and European friends, we're offerning the Nach One and the Phylla EV. For Detroit, $15 billion.
- How NOT to design your electric three-wheeler
- US electric car sales slow to a trickle
- Nach One finally unleashed on dirt track in Argentina
- Phylla EV officially unveiled and driven in Turin
- Detroit to get $15 billion to tide them over until Obama takes office
- Norway electric car sales hit record as Buddy finds buyers
- GM's death list axes gas guzzlers, but which models get to live?
- ZENN founder, remains committedly-non-committal on EEStor
- Miles EV CEO talks about highway speed electric sedan, company's future
- Celebrities starting to show up Mercedes BlueTec diesels
- Honda Cub back to the US! Kind of...
- What will be the fate of the two-mode hybrid Saturn Vue?
- EDTA 2008: Prototype Toyota plug-in Prius is locked, darn it
More headlines after the jump.
- Johnny Mowlem talks about running a Zytek hybrid in 2009 ALMS
- RENNTECH's GLK 350 Spec.R Pike's Peak rally racer wins SEMA build-off
- Tata shows off Indica Electric at Bologna Motor Show
- Audi pulls out of ALMS for 2009, will only run Sebring, Le Mans
- Ford hybrid and BMW and VW diesels make Ward's 10 best engines list
- London pedicab drivers endangering passengers by adding batteries
- Freight + people. A radical new bus project for London
- NOBRADY wins Red Dot Design Award for Vectrix electric superbike
- New line of twin cylinder engines coming from Fiat
- New generation Golf get BiFuel LPG system factory installed
- Mazda's outlandish electric racer, the KAAN, wins design award
- USABC gives $2.3 million grant to develop lithium battery components
- Prius put on hold in India; too expensive?
- Almost maybe finally definitve: EU to establish 130 g/km CO2 limit