click to visit AutoblogGreen
Perhaps there is always something going on in DC that relates to green cars these days, but when AutoblogGreen visited for the EDTA conference, we also made it into the ACORE event and heard Jim Woolsey and Thomas Friedman give their spiels. It's never boring to hear these guys, that's for sure.
- ACORE 2008: Thomas Friedman destroys his own argument, calls out GM's greenwashing
- ACORE 2008: Jim Woolsey fires up DC crowd with his pro-plug-in hybrid talk
- EDTA 2008: This is how ChargePoint's public electric car charging station will work
- EDTA 2008: Dueco Hybrid Power truck
- VIDEO: Tesla versus Tango on the drag strip
- Electric vehicle sales dive in the UK
- Production Fisker Karma shows some more skin
- Golf Plus gets an Italian debut
- Chris Paine gets pulled over in his new Tesla Roadster (it's not what you think)
- The new roadkill? Whales and dolphins.
- New SEAT Ibiza Ecomotive gets updated, moves abroadFreightliner launches hybrid motorhome chassis
- London looks into public bike rentals
- Glendale, CA and Clean Energy to build new CNG filling station