If using less fuel and working towards an petroleum-free future just makes too much sense for you, then rest assured that there are some greenies who like the absurd. Case in point: the treadmill bike. Another example, killing high performance cars because of their tires.
Oh, and this is what the auto CEOs should have said.
- In the AutoblogGreen Garage: 2008 Honda Civic i-CDTi
- Treadmill bike brings the best of walking and wheels together
- At Witz' End: What Auto CEOs Should Have Said
- New York Times writer opposes DOE loans for Tesla
- Nissan decides Chicago Auto Show is a good place to be after all
- BMW to use MINI E platform for future electrics
- Survey Says: German women want green cars
- EU could effectively kill high performance cars by banning their tires
- London congestion charge zone expansion canceled by new mayor
- What's it take to get a MINI E? Well, do you have an iPhone?
- Audi announces new R15 TDI diesel racer for Le Mans
- Smartlet electric car charging stations take one more step to nationwide availability
- PSA-Toyota joint venture produces 1 millionth vehicle
- Electric-powered racing gets put on ice
- Better Place Ireland?