click to visit AutoblogGreen
Ahhh, the politics of green cars. A tricky subject, to be sure. I mean, should the feds buy lots and lots of Chevy Volts? Should the CEOs of the Big Three drive from Detroit to DC? And, if so, then in which cars? Today, I'm thankful I don't need to answer these questions under public scrutiny.
- Should the feds buy flocks of Volts for their fleet?
- Giving biodiesel a bad name: killling fish with glycerin in Missouri
- Which green cars should Detroit execs caravan to Washington in?
- 50 MINI E vehicles bound for Berlin
- Detroit Electric to launch Tesla-beater in June?
- KTM files patent for hybrid-powered 2WD motorcycle
- MINI E regenerative brakes will turn on brake lights without hitting the pedal
- GE Capital: Kentucky Zap deal? What Kentucky Zap deal?
- GM's fuel cell HydroGen4 hits the streets in Berlin
- BYD moves up at NAIAS
- Honda to debut production Insight at Detroit without press conference
- Citroën launches Airdream Business label
- Mercedes A- and B-class small cars may yet come to US market
- Daimler forms electric drive research partnership with Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Big shift: Ford plant produced last truck today, will start making small cars in 2010
- VIDEO: Tata bringing Xenon Super CNG pickup to Bangkok, makes great commercial