click to visit AutoblogGreen
If you're looking to sell a hydrogen car, who do you try and sell it to? If you're Honda the answer is kids, of course, because they're probably going to be the first who might be able to get one without a special program. Speaking of the future, will Aptera bring out a gasoline-only model? And speaking about the past, which of these classic green cars will be worth the most ten years down the road?
- Top 10 Future Green Collector Cars
- Are private jets the real problem with Detroit?
- Honda starts FCX leases in Japan, kids targeted
- Vectrix announces 2009 Vx-1, two new models and an accessories line
- Volkswagen 2-seat city car possibly on the fast track
- More details on Honda's color-changing Ecological Drive Assist System
- Honda president pooh-poohs BYD, electric cars in general
- Is Aptera considering a gasoline-only "2g" model?
- Check off another one for Nissan-Renault EVs, Sonoma County signs up
- Honda may add production of the Fit in US factory
- Bailey Blade to get electric option and, sigh... on-demand hydrogen too
- eBay find of the Day: one-off 1959 Wooden Ariel Custom
- ABG chats with SmartUSA president David Schembri about EVs, diesel, micro-hybrids and more
- TTAC not pleased with a 2007 Miles ZX40S
- Porsche places order for Tesla Roadster