click to visit AutoblogGreen
The three cars in the image above are all battery powered, and are all incredibly hard to get. First off, on the right we have a DIY 1970 VW Bradley GT electric car (this one's the easiest to buy, because it's on eBay). Second, with the big SOLD tag, is the $100,000 electric Super Car from Sam's Club. Third, as you might already recognize, is the Brabus Tesla Roadster. Yumz.
- Obama to be transported in GMC Topkick "Cadillac"
- Sam's Club finds buyer for $100,000 electric Super Car package
- BYD: Gas for developing countries, EVs for developed countries
- Brabus tunes the Tesla Roadster - yes, you can get neon with that
- eBay Find of the Day: 1970 VW Bradley GT electric car
- Once you can charge up your ride anywhere, what happens?
- Hardball duo completely fumble American green car discussion
- Petroleum-free liquid crystals the next big thing in lubricants?
- Why we care: Dirty air in California kills more people than car crashes do
- LA Preview: Volkswagen unveiling Touareg TDI Trophy Truck
- Minnesota congressman wants to see E15 nationwide
- Rumors of a hybrid Le Mans racer from Toyota pop back up
- Fisker and Valmet finalize Finnish production deal
- Pro-hydrogen blog collects Toyota and Honda executives criticizing plug-in cars
- Toyota iQ wins Japanese Car of the Year