click to visit AutoblogGreen
This is the short version of the evolution of the modern car: from SUVasaurus to new green supercars like the Bolwell Nagari and the Tesla Roadster and then, the pinnacle, the Duck. Just kidding about that last one.
- Come 2009, U.S. tax credits will exist mostly for large, low-MPG hybrids
- Bolwell Nagari supercar going into production, may get electric drivetrain
- VIDEO: Suzuki discovers why SUVasaurus went extinct
- If it drives like a Duck... it might be the mailman!
- Piaggio MP3 hybrid to achieve 141 mpg!
- Chris Paine's Tesla Roadster arrives in LA
- LA Preview: Kia to debut fuel cell-powered Borrego SUV
- Rendered speculation: Toyota Prius ... coupe?
- A first-hand account: Drag racing the Tesla Roadster
- State of the ethanol nation will be solid, but it's tough now
- Automobile Magazine names direct injection Technology of the Year
- Volkswagen wants a local battery partner for Chinese operations
- Le Figaro test drives Minister's 308 HDI hybrid
- Car and Driver looks at mileage myths and misconceptions
- BioJet sets new record; Air New Zealand announces Dec. date for 747-400 biofuel flight
- Wispa electric scooter goes to school for price and performance improvements
- Lexus IS 220d drops CO2 emissions and prices