click to visit AutoblogGreen
SEMA, SEMA, SEMA. Is it at all odd that the green cars at the show often have green paint? Clever. Oh, and that all-electric MINI E is going to be expensive.
- SEMA 2008: Mercedes shows off RENNTech Pikes Peak hybrid GLK
- SEMA 2008: Nissan Altima Hot Rod Hybrid
- SEMA 2008: Toyota Yaris Tailback runs on CNG
- Vehicle downsizers now facing buyers remorse
- Lamborghini considering diesels and hybrids for Estoque
- MINI E will
reportedlycost $850/month for one-year lease
- Zap's Gary Starr talks about the Alias, the Zap-X and the future of NEVs
- Better Place to test A123 batteries in American car?
- G-Wiz electric car gets special insurance option from GoinGreen
- California renewable energy Proposition 10 (and T. Boone Pickens) defeated
- Toyota Highlander gets 2.7L four for '09, beats hybrid's highway mileage
- World financial mess slowing South African electric car plans
- Pontiac will add 4 cylinder engine to G6 coupe in mid-2009
- Electrovaya bringing electric cars to Canada this year
- VW planning 117 mpg smart-killer?
- Mazda introduces new 2.2L MZR-CD diesel in European 6
- Germany could get CO2 bonus/malus system starting in 2009