click to visit AutoblogGreen
SEMA and more SEMA. While the performance-enhancers in Las Vegas this week aren't necessarily the greenest tuners in the world, there are a few vehicles worth mentioning for their melding of power and eco-friendliness. For examplt, the Gale Banks Sidewinder diesel dragster, the VW CC Eco and the Honda Civic HFP Concept. It's no wonder that green keeps getting attention, not when there are vehicles like the MINI E around.
- SEMA 2008: Gale Banks Sidewinder diesel dragster
- SEMA 2008: Volkswagen CC Eco performance concept 27/33 mpg
- SEMA 2008: VW Jetta TDI Street concept, live from Vegas
- SEMA 2008: Honda shows Civic HFP Concept, announces Mugen accessories for Fit
- 9,500 people sign up to lease MINI E, will cost over $500/month
- Free piston engines could dramatically improve efficiency of ER-EVs
- Sigh. Hydrogen injection filtering to motorcycles
- Tree fungus makes gaseous biodiesel to kill its enemies
- eBay find of the day: 1980 Lectric Leopard w/VIDEO
- BMW's Strategy Number ONE includes new city car, excludes CS
- Mitsubishi to sell van version of i MiEV
- Martin Eberhard gets $5K back from CARB
- EVCast: The Crap about Zap!
- Panasonic buying Sanyo, consolidation in the battery market?
- Strasbourg gets new hybrid buses
- Hyundai introduces new 2.0L and 2.2L diesel at Korean conference
- Credit crunch kills the momentum of GM hybrids