click to visit AutoblogGreen
A trio of tremendous and outlandish vehicles made it onto AutoblogGreen yesterday: one hellofa crazy Hummerspawn, the Scorpion, and the Linc Volt. We like what we write about, except when the news is that a Tesla Roadster has crashed.
- Tesla Roadster gets crash tested at 100 kph. Passes!
- At Witz' End: GM EV1 - The Real Story, Q&A III
- SEMA 2008: If a Hummer and a snowmobile had a baby...
- SEMA 2008: Ronn Motors shows off its Scorpion
- SEMA Preview: Hyundai experimenting with cylinder deactivation and supercharging
- Neil Young has Heart of Gold, will make you a Linc Volt
- AirPod to the United States by 2011?
- The SEAT Ibiza Ecomotive gets Ecobest 2008 award
- Saab 9-4X possibly another victim of GM cash crunch
- Rendered speculation: 2011 Ford Focus, kinetic design evolved
- Peugeot updates its smallest car, the 107, with big-mouth Billy Bass look
- VW to offer Jetta TDI Cup Street edition
- Ontario could vote against kids in three-wheeled eco cars
- Biofriendly Corp. pays EPA $1.25m for Clean Air Act-violating fuel additive
- Commission ready to help Europe's car industry
- Craigslist Find of the Day: 1992 Geo Metro convertible
- Germany's top 20 lowest CO2-emitting models