click to visit AutoblogGreen
Whatever it looks like on the outside (like it?) the hybrid versions of the new 2010 Ford Fusion/Mercury Milan should get 38 mpg, and that's always attractive. Speaking of which, how 'bout that Hilary Swank and her BMW Hydrogen 7? If you're curious about how a fuel cell vehicle drives, we can tell you all about it.
- First Drive: Daimler F-Cell, Hyundai FCEV, Toyota FCHV and GM HydroGen4
- Tesla Roadster goes to the drags, does a 12.7 second quarter mile
- Volt will have a driver-activated "pedestrian-friendly alert"
- Tech Analysis: 2010 Ford Fusion/Mercury Milan powertrains, 38 mpg hybrid!
- New mileage record for the Peugeot 308: 69.15 mpg
- NICE Car Co opens outlet in Europe's newest, biggest mall
- What gas are you going to choose for your next car?
- VIDEO: 2009 Zero X electric motorcycle: stronger, faster
- Hilary Swank smiles for a BMW Hydrogen 7
- Yamaha patents flex-fuel motorcycle
- More on Ford's SmartGauge cluster for the Fusion/Milan hybrids w/VIDEO
- BlueMotion arrives in Brazil and gets local (ethanol) flavor
- First look: 2010 Lexus RX450h, RX350
- Ford thinks there's a great future for I-4 engine offerings in the "New Frugality"
- Rendered Speculation: New Audi city car
- Smart due in Brazil's urban centers in April 2009
- Azure Dynamics signs deal with Ford dealerships for hybrid trucks