click to visit AutoblogGreen
We're looking for some feedback. Which appeals to you more, the MINI E (left), BMW's green supercar (right) or the new Ford Ka (center)? If you can't see the Ka, then perhaps you're looking too closely at Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko, who gets to drive the diminutive Ford in the new 007 movie this fall.
- Georgia company quits cellulosic ethanol in favor of garbage methane
- Will China be the new Electric Car mecca? It has to
- Paris Hilton drives pink Escalade hybrid in new Paris for President video
- Bond Girl Olga Kurylenko drives first Ford Ka; UK Ka prices start at £7,995
- MINI E gets it guts from AC Propulsion, not Tesla
- GM slashing product development funding; "no impact" on Volt program
- New green supercar to come from BMW
- Alex J. Severinsky wins recognition for "inventing the hybrid"
- No oil burning for the prancing horse, Ferrari rejects diesels
- "Big oil is behind ethanol's bad press"
- Volt used as a keyword for Chrysler's ENVI
- Alfa Romeo MiTo in UK dealerships shortly, deliveries start in January
- ElectricCar.com launches hybrid limo service, donates to wireless transmission tech
- UPS orders up hydraulic hybrids from Eaton
- Ford "Smart Gauge" collects green leaves for good behavior w/VIDEO
- New information on the electric Ford F-150 Hi-Pa coming to SEMA
- Tata delays introduction of the diesel-powered Nano
- Julie Zona joins Automotive X Prize as director of team relations